Operating since 1910, Loris Drug Store is the oldest drug store in Loris. Douglas B. Bailey began working in the drug in 1922. He purchased a half interest in the store in 1947 and purchased the remaining interest in the store in 1950. In 1980 Douglas and Annie Lee Bailey turned the pharmacy over to their children, Singleton Bailey and Ann Sims. Ann Sims was married to Troy Sims who came to work in the store as a pharmacist. In 1985, Singleton Bailey bought out his sister’s interest.
Today , Loris Drug Store is a modern and progressive pharmacy offering quality and affordable generic medications to their patients. They deliver superior customer service and expert counsel to their patients.
Loris Drug Store actively participates in and serves as a resource for the community. Loris Drug Stores expresses an attitude that is caring and understanding to their patients’ needs